Since the weather has started to change, we’ve put together a quick list so you can begin hunting for those great fall pieces for your wardrobe:
1. Mod Styles: The 60s are back! Sheath dresses, bold colors, and go-go boots.
2. Fair Isle Prints: There is nothing more comfy than lounging around in a feel-at-home fair isle print chunky sweater. We are already dreaming of sitting by the fireplace with our hot chocolate in hand.
3. Head-To-Toe Knits: Not just for sweaters, but staying warm from head-to-toe.
4. Every Shade of Blue: From navy, to royal, to sky blue, you’ll be able to find your perfect shade.
5. Colored Leather Skirts: Leather skirts are not just black anymore. Find these in all the colors of the rainbow this fall.
6. Menswear Inspired: Trousers and blazers are all the fuss. Invest in a piece you may find in your beau’s closet.
7. Tough Girl Chic: Accessories from skull print face bandanas to shin guard-like heels. Start practicing your kick ass face.
8. Sparkly Shoes: The perfect accent to liven up your outfit and even better when the holidays roll around. Glitter it up!
9. Fun Fur: A season staple for fall and winter. Look for fun colors and prints.
10. Ruby Red: All shades of red are taking the town. Use red as an accent or wear it head-to-toe for a bold statement.
Checkout our top selling products at: http://www.souslelit.com/collections/top-sellers