After tabulating piles of surveys from our top customers, we've formulated a list of the top gifts to purchase from Sous le Lit for Valentine's Day. Below we've ranked the top five items for her and the number one gift for the man in your life.
Shop in-store or online early as supplies will not last!
Sous le Lit
1550 Platte Street, Denver, Colorado
Michael Myers was sighted at Sous le Lit
Michael Myers was spotted on Halloween morning at Sous le Lit in Denver today. We are hoping these shoes are for a gift...
**Spoiler Alert** - See the exclusive Sous le Lit shoe to be available 2017 (at end of video).
Mark Your Calendar for this Upcoming Event!!!
The owner and designer of Crow Jane Jewelry, Jessica Robin Thomas, has done it again. She's created yet another remarkable jewelry collection called Sister Moon. Inspired by Stevie Nicks, jewelry pieces are named after songs by Fleetwood Mac, and we know you'll find a piece that'll make you want to Rock and Roll.
Join us Saturday, May 14th to celebrate the launch of this new jewelry collection, and meet Jessica, the talented designer. There will be a special discount on this new collection, along with raffle items, and of course, wine!
You don't want to miss this fun Saturday afternoon event, so CLICK HERE to RSVP. Space is limited.
WHEN: Saturday, May 14, 2016 from 2-4pm
WHERE: Sous le Lit, 1550 Platte St, Denver, CO 80202
EVENT CONTACT: 303-931-4604
We don't want you to open your gift on February 14th and be disappointed again! Get what you want this year by making your very own wish list and we'll take care of the rest. Just stop in-store and write down the top five items you'd love to receive on Valentine's Day from Sous le Lit and we'll do the work to let your gift giver(s) know what you want. It's that easy!
This service starts Saturday, January 16th and runs through February 13th, 2016.
We hope to see you soon because we definitely don't want that disappointed lady to be YOU this year.
Happy Valentine's Day!
In an effort to support young women in Colorado, this year we are the official clothing sponsor for Miss Colorado 2015. The Miss Colorado Organization is the World's largest single source of scholarships for women. Funds for this organization come exclusively from business sponsors and individuals who are committed to supporting young women and their professional advancement. We are so excited to be a part of this great organization.
Congratulations to Kelley Johnson, the new Miss Colorado 2015!
Officially, St. Patrick's Day may be next Tuesday, March 17th, but we all know that the city of Denver will be taking advantage of this weekend's festivities to celebrate and let off some steam with lots of green beer and Irish bag pipe performances.
Here's a list of some of the top events going on in and around Denver:
1. Fado Irish Pub: 1735 19th St, Denver
Saturday-Tuesday: 17th Annual St. Patrick's Day Celebration. The same as previous years with various live bands, and performances by bag pipers and dancers. Several beverage and Irish food stations to choose from all day long.
2. ViewHouse Eatery: 2015 Market St, Denver
Specials all day long Friday - Tuesday, Green Beer Pints for $4.75, Guinness for $5, Irish Car Bombs for $8, Jameson Shots for $4.
Saturday (9am): St. Patrick's Parade After Party featuring a tattoo contest, face painting, Michael Collins bag pipes and drums
Sunday (3pm): Irish drinking games and shamrock shenanigans
Tuesday (3pm): Live bands, giveaways, and performances with bagpipes and dancers
3. Baker's Street Pub & Grill: 7260 W Alaska Dr, Lakewood
Tuesday (8pm): St. Patrick's Day Party with green beer, Irish food and live music from Urban Dance Theory.
4. Cherry Cricket: 2641 E 2nd Ave, Denver
Saturday (1pm): Live bands all afternoon and through the evening.
Tuesday (4pm): Live performances and, bag pipes and dancers
5. The Drink: 1320 15th St, Denver
Saturday (12pm): Official St. Patrick's Bar Crawl
6. The Irish Snug: 1201 E Colfax Ave, Denver
Saturday-Tuesday: Irish bands, Irish stepdancers and pipe bands.
7. Irish Rover: 54 S Broadway, Denver
Saturday & Tuesday (11am): St. Patrick's Day Celebration with traditional Irish food, bag pipers and stepdancers.
Happy St. Patrick's Day Weekend! Stay Safe Denver.
We all lost an hour of sleep last night, so now what!?
If you're like me, you're happy for that first sign of longer days and warmer weather, but I'm definitely not excited about the loss of sleep.
We asked around and here are a few tips that can help you manage the time change.
1. It takes your body up to 10 hours to get rid of 75% of the caffeine in your system, so have your last coffee before 2pm or skip the caffeine all together.
2. Get rid of the harsh light coming from your electronic device by downloading an app or software program that reduces the blue hues and harsh light that strain your eyes and inhibit your melatonin production (which tells you when it's bedtime).
3. Adjust your thermostat somewhere between 60-67 degrees for better sleep.
4. Add a headboard to the base of your bed. This represents stability and support (by feng sheu logic), keeping your stress levels in check and by helping you feel calm and rested.
5. Think in terms of imagery (crashing waves, the beach, rain) instead of words or numbers when you're trying to fall asleep to help relax your mind.
6. Find a bedtime calculator. Just enter when you need to wake up and it will tell you the ideal time to fall asleep so you don't end up hearing the alarm mid-REM cycle.
7. Forget the snooze button. The extra few minutes of sleep will leave you groggier than if you just got up and started your day.